Iam a Monkey girl

Iam a Monkey girl
internet/computer

Camp rock

Camp rock

Monday 4 August 2008

My life list

My life list


1) Two books I'd like to read:
A) Lottery ticket because it made me understand truthful is really important with me and all other people.
B) Christmas in Paraguay because it talked about affection of the son and father, and make me to be move to tears.

2) Two movies I'd like to see:
A) The Ring because I like horror movie.
B) Camp rock because I like musical movie.

3) Two people I'd like to meet(alive):
A) My Aunt because she is staying at USA.
B) My Cousins because they are living in England.

4) Two people I'd like to meet(dead):
A) My grand father because he was give me a lot of affection.
B) My grand mother because she was give me a lot of present.

5) Two instrument I'd like to learn how to play:
Piano and electric keyboard because my boyfriend likes to listen I play that instruments.

6) Two sports I'd like to learn how to play:
Dancing and swimming because they help me relax.

7)Two boys I'd like to marry:
Only my boyfriend because he is my boyfriend now.

No comments: